From the tree to the bars. We make our own Chocolate from our own organic Cocoa beans:
- We ferment them for 3 days and then we dry them. (The most producers don´t ferment the beans) Through the fermentation the bitterness is much reduced. This is the trick to get a 100 % Chocolate, which is tasty and not to bitter. We don´t add anything. The pure taste of the Chocolate!
- After this the beans are getting dried in the sun.
- We roast them
- We peel the skin with the hand. This is a long lasting process. Each bean has to be peeled. The most producers just grind the beans with the skin. But then you don´t get the perfect structure.
- Then they are grind, first with a blender and then for a minimum of 48 hours in a wet grinder
- On a huge glass plate they are getting tempered to get the crystalline structure
- filled in the moules
- taking out and getting packed.
On the photos you can see the process of the chocolate processing.
Ingredients: 100 % organic Cocoa Beans from Silimalombu
We sell it per 100 g
There are no reviews yet.