Orange Hydrosol is quite popular among users as it offers immense health benefits, thanks to its rich vitamin C content. Presently, sweet orange species are cultivated worldwide. The botanical name of orange plants is Citrus sinensis, and they belong to the Citrus Rutaceae family. The initial species grew in southeastern Asia and the Philippines. Later on, the plant was brought to Italy and Brazil. Orange is a citrus fruit harvested at the time of ripening. The climatic conditions with moderate temperatures and sunshine are suitable for the growth of the orange plant.
Orange Hydrosol is obtained from the peels of the oranges through the steam distillation method. It has a sweet and citric fruity aroma, making it apt for perfumery and beverages. It possesses intense aromatic and healing properties. It is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, and nutrients.
Orange Hydrosol Benefits
- It acts as an effective natural skin cleanser and toner. It removes dirt and excess oil from the skin, making it supple, soft, and fresh.
- Its sweet-tangy scent helps relax and calm the nervous system.
- Vitamin C present in it fades dark spots and wrinkles on the skin and brightens skin tone.
- Its spray promotes good sleep.
Orange Hydrosol blends well with other hydrosols such as Sandalwood hydrosol, Spearmint floral oil, Spice hydrosols, Lime floral water, Cedarwood hydrosol, Himalayan hydrosol for different combinations of smell and flavor in an item. The B is also an essential oil supplier that offers a variety of fragrance substances for industrial or DIY recipes.
Orange Hydrosol Uses
- It is widely used as an ingredient in orange flavored beverages, confectionaries & other food items and lotions, perfumes & colognes.
- Dilution of a few drops of hydrosol and waterworks as a regular skin-toner and cleanser.
- It is used as an air freshener that energizes the environment with its sweet, refreshing aroma.
- It is also used as a body mist or deodorant due to its citric, long-lasting aroma.
- Spray of hydrosol on the face and rubbing it with the towel help reduce oil on facial skin.
The food & beverage and cosmetic industrial users obtain bulk orange water from the orange hydrosol wholesale supplier.
A word of Caution and Application Suggestions
Following have been the observations of orange hydrosol manufacturers.
- It is suitable for baby care and anti-aging formulations.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas and eyes
- Prior consultation with a physician is advised before its ingestion.
- Avoid direct sun exposure on the skin after its application.
- Add drop by drop to bring the desired dilution.
Transfer the hydrosol content from metal containers, received from the Orange Hydrosol bulk manufacturers or wholesalers to the non-reactive bottles or containers and keep them in a cool place or refrigerator to maintain freshness and extend its shelf-life.